CYHA will not have enough players to field a 19U team this year. As a result, you do not have to complete the full registration for CYHA. Instead, you only need to email your name and USA Hockey id to the CYHA registrar. The Registrar contact info is at the bottom of the page.
You will complete the registration and payment for 19U with BYHA as was done last year.
Online registration is NOW AVAILABLE for all levels.
* Traveling Teams: Online registration deadline is September 17, 2018. A late fee of $50 per player will be assessed if received after this date.
* Mite Teams: Online registration deadline is October 1, 2018.
* Cougar Cub Teams: Online registration deadline is October 22, 2018.
* Jr. Gold, U16 and 19U registration Open House will be mid-November 18th, 2018 at the SR8 Arena Board Room.
* An additional $100 Non-Refundable Tryout Fee will be due at the time of registration for those skaters that register for AA Bantam, AA PeeWee or A Squirt.
* Registration open house will be held on Tuesday, August 21st, 2018 at the Centennial Middle School Cafeteria and Tuesday, September 4th, 2018 at the Centennial Middle School Cafeteria from 6:30PM to 8:30PM. You MUST complete the online registration prior to attending one of the open house events.
* Your player MUST be registered using the name on their official government issued Birth Certificate or they cannot be rostered.
* Documents to bring to the one of the two open house dates:
- Consent to treat forms are no longer needed!
- Volunteer contract with deposit check
- Be sure to read the CYHA Player Code of Conduct during the registration process. Players and parents will be held to these rules throughout the season. The registration will serve as your signature and approval instead of having to turn in a separate signed copy this year.
- Copy of the player's Official Government issued birth certificate (if not already on file)
- Completed Waivers (if not already on file, only needed for those players who do not live in ISD12 school district)
Additional detailed information can be found in the "2018-19 Registration Information" package found on the "Registration Forms and Documents" tab on this webpage.
This registration session will allow you to sign consents, sign CYHA code of conduct, complete contact information and submit payment. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or checking account information available.
All player paperwork must be completed correctly and turned in prior to the deadlines or your player will not be allowed on the ice for tryouts. PRIMARY REASON: Any missing paperwork or errors in your players documentation violates the USA Hockey insurance. In the event of an incident, USA Hockey Insurance coverage would be denied for not only your player or team, but also anyone else on the ice - including the opposing team.
Download the registration packet before you start - for reference. It has answers to many questions you may encounter during your online registration.
NOTE of things to be aware of before proceeding:
1. You MUST register your player with the legal name that is on their birth certificate unless you have court paperwork proving a name change. IF YOU DO NOT - you will be asked to contact USA Hockey to fix the registration. Much simpler to register properly the first time.
2. All of the address information that is put on the roster is pulled directly from USA Hockey. I cannot override it with the address you enter in NGIN. If your player has multiple addresses - BE SURE TO REGISTER THEM WITH ONE THAT IS INSIDE OF ISD12 SCHOOL DISTRICT if possible, otherwise your player requires a participation waiver.
Redlining of players because of the above issues can be easily avoided if you pay attention to the above information.
Each Player must register first with USA Hockey and then RETURN TO THIS REGISTRATION SESSION to signup for the 2017-2018 Season before you can be added to a roster.
Questions regarding this registration can be directed to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.